LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

selfstudyinglawstudent (law student)     20 September 2010

income tax returns

how can one ffind the spouse's income tax returns?

Should a RTI be filed or should it be sought with the permission of the court.

My husband is earning 12lakhs a month.

The family court awarded me only 20k a month.

sucheta

Learning

6 Replies

selfstudyinglawstudent (law student)     23 September 2010

hey i am talking about different cases. i want to know the answer. the numbers are fictitious.

for all you know my husband may be in lawyers india trying to figure out what  i am doing

(Guest)

you mean one of ur husbands may be in lci?

(Guest)

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Re-husband-s-income-tax-returns-24608.asp maintenance 10k

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/income-tax-returns-24542.asp now 20 k

at one place hubby income 10L/pm

at other thread its 12 L/ month

u r lawyer or affected party or two girls or u have two husbands

at one place he is surgeon at other place neurosurgeon

two husbands?
???
befooling LCI  members

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     23 September 2010

A lawyer who does not know how to file TEP and or RTI needs more indepth knowledge (read training) when stakes run into 12 L per month.

Ask Prabhakar as she is one of the best wife's side lawyer here that LCI forum has seen.

1 Like

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     24 September 2010

Prabhakar,

Your own above quote - "I am not one of the best advocates. I am one of the simplest advocates trying to understand law."

Is replied by above "simple advocate" in total 360 degree turn in another post thread;  
https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Re-Can-wife-be-sent-to-shelter-home--24675.asp

as

"People ask simple questions. Preachers give philosophies having no relevance to the questions."

Where as while replying a “simple advocate” forgot in toto to reply to para (i) and para (ii) questions of the author of abv. quoted post ! This is simplicity of a advocate?

Which shows "foot in mouth syndrome" i.e. a duality within a person. Believe what you say otherwise simply be called yourself as yet another Ld. Advocate minus “simple” as a prefix or other self claimed honors.

Atleast reply was for both of his questions which was "what to plead" and "what is remedy" in abv. link presented case. If all wives starts asking residences and all Ld. Judges start giving residence orders as per “simple advocate” remarks therein then you being HE and probably married too and may get hit one day by same law should start preparing for living on streets !. Where does in Law it states that wife should be given residence order irrespective it is a matrimonial home / shared household and or property belongs to husband? What a lame explanation of Law you are preaching here on the expense of over misinterpreting sides of wife? Is this the reference to ocean you are fetching pale of water (knowledge) from! Bravo……..Praphakar salute to your by birth biasness (bitterness) towards HUSBANDS seems some personal issues (stories) overflowing into legal forum discussion as if each authors cases here are your personal revenge case!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register