Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shvena Neendoor (Law Student)     21 July 2022

Income tax relaxation for co-applicant in a home loan

Dear sir
I am co-applicant in a home loan with my mother & the property is registered in my mothers name. Can I claim income tax relaxation? If not then any solution for this case because the loan EMI is deducted from my account.


 1 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     22 July 2022

How do you connect / relate yourself with the loan taken by your mother, titleholder of mortgaged property ?

Post your facts and query in CA Club if you are seeking obligation of experts otherwise it would be better to consult a local prudent CA 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query