LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAJKUMAR GH (0)     29 August 2016

Income tax & sale tax

Is it mandatory that to register our self in district bar to work as income tax & sale tax advocate. is there any provision that an advocate could be a commission agent for any insurance co. / mutual fund company or any brokerage firm please provide rule no. if any law or rule in reference of this.


 2 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     01 September 2016

Dear Client,

              You can't practise Income Tax Law in District Court for it falls in exclusive domain  of Highcourts and  suprme court.

M.R.K.PRASAD-Advocate (SELF)     05 September 2016

To practice as an advocate in tax matters a per law advocae should be practising i.e.. practising advocate should get register in any of court in addtion to  BAR COUNSIL. 

Other part of query you should reffer insuane companies..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register