LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijay Goyal (Tax Consultant)     02 September 2011

Income tax

Dear sir

With thanks, i would like to know what is the procedure to transfer the file to another state.


plz help me.




 2 Replies

A V Vishal (Advocate)     03 September 2011

Write a letter to the jurisdictional assessing officer with a copy to the addl cit and to the current a.o requesting to transfer the file.

Sadashiv Rupchand Gaikwad (Partner)     10 September 2011

You may contact your new jurisdictions of Income tax authority.To make adress change via NSDL or UTI of PAN card. Write simple application to both new and old jurisdiction for tansferring the Income tax file.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads