LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raajeev Sampat. (Self employed.)     29 January 2014

Income tax.

Suppose i have income tax past dues.I form a trust with my family members.I purchase a property in the name of the trust.Can income tax department attach that property which i have purchased in the name of the trust to recover my income tax dues.I am told that a trust cannot be attached by income tax department.Please provide advice.


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register