LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raajeev Sampat. (Self employed.)     21 July 2014

Income tax.

I hold a property in three names.My mother is the first name,second is mine and third is my wife.If i sell this property and utilise only half of the proceeds to buy 2 apartments on my name and keep the rest of the funds in an f.d.what is the income tax i need to pay.Kindly enlighten me.


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads