income from portfolio of investments

Hi there, 

My aunt pays very high income taxes as she has a lot of rental properties and investments in FDs in Bangalore. She is quite elderly and wants me to handle all of her portfolio of investments. 

I am not sure what needs to be done regarding her taxes and was probably thinking of opening a trust in her name and having a reputed lawyer take care of the trust. This may help her save on taxes and probably will give us a clearly idea of how her investments are performing. 

Could you kindly guide me. 

Thanks and regards. 


Hi Anoop, You need a lawyer with commerce background as most of them are from arts. I come from taxation background and my firm would be glad to assist you and your aunt. As she is elderly, we can personally visit her and work out a suitable plan for her. You can reach me on 8892562298. Advocate Pooja Hegde, B.com, Llb, EMBA, MA advocatepoojahegde@gmail.com 8892562298



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x