LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAJU   22 December 2016

Income details of wife

I want to know income of my wife and where she is working. she claimed that she is not working but we have come to know that she studied in us and done some I.T course and working in Delhi. She is BCOM MBA and she is demanding for maintenance for herself and my daughter for huge sum. Can i get details through RTI without knowing her or whether she can request Incometax not to share the information. Please also provide Link for filing application.

Thanks

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : RAJU
I want to know income of my wife and where she is working. she claimed that she is not working but we have come to know that she studied in us and done some I.T course and working in Delhi. She is BCOM MBA and she is demanding for maintenance for herself and my daughter for huge sum. Can i get details through RTI without knowing her or whether she can request Incometax not to share the information. Please also provide Link for filing application.

Thanks

Court will max order you to pay wife alimony for 1 year, as she is educated she has to find her job and earn her livelihood.  Both of you need to contribute towards well being of child, so you both need to pay alimony till the age of 18.  Another option is one time aliimony and take MCD.

A walk alone (-)     22 December 2016

You can take help of detective for getting her job details. Hire detective he will get all information for you

RAJU   23 December 2016

Thanks to all of you. But hiring a detective is difficult because exactly where she is staying we dont know she belong from Bhopal but her social networking account says she is in Delhi.  Can i know her income details by filing RTI

(Guest)
Originally posted by : RAJU
Thanks to all of you. But hiring a detective is difficult because exactly where she is staying we dont know she belong from Bhopal but her social networking account says she is in Delhi.  Can i know her income details by filing RTI

No need to worry.  No need to hire services of detective agency or detective as some idiot has replied above.  Give an application to family court asking for appointment of Court Commisioner explaining your inablity to know details of your wifes income and her crookedness where she is hiding it from courts eyes, Court will appoint Court Commisioner who will look into the matter and get details of not only her income but also her fixed assets and her parents assets and any income from them.

The court commisioners findings even Hon SC cant overlook.  So it is a very important tool which should be used when wife is crooked.

The forum is filled with people who dont have any legal knowledge and thus people like you get wrong advices which I regret to say.  Keep me posted here.

Arjun   24 December 2016

Hi Helping Hand,

I like your suggestion.

Do we have any specific fomrat of the appalication to court commisioner. Also please share if we have any citation on this.

Thanks,

Arjun

RAJU   24 December 2016

Thanks. How to appoint court commissioner.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register