IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PARYANK PANDYA (PARTNER)     04 March 2011



Can I include the name of my father in a ancestrial agriculture property situated in valsad gujarat which originally belonged to my fathers grand father.Presently the property stands in the name of my two cousion uncles.The property was put on there name just as a family arrangement there was no sale ,my grandfather simply by making a application with the local talati put the property onto my cousion uncle names.my query is can the name of father be included in the said property without the permission of my two uncles.my father also holds his name in another agriculture propoerty 


 1 Replies

ahmed (document writer)     04 March 2011

yes if the said property was not sold or transfer unto the name of your uncles you have to proof the legal heair of the original owner and submit the same in the concerned office along with the documentary evidance

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query