LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Subrata   11 June 2021

Inclusion of extra car parking space in deed of conveyance

I have registered my buyer agreement for sales of my apartment and one covered car parking with stamp duty of 2% of consideration value with the sub-registrar. Latter on I have decided to purchase an additional car parking. Now developer saying that the additional car parking space will be incorporated in the Deed of conveyance taking into account the new consideration value (i.e. addition for the cost of extra parking space). However, developer saying that the revised buyers agreement for sales will not be registered with sub-register as Deed of Conveyance when registered will supersede the Buyers Agreement for Sale. Please suggest whether this is okay or not regarding the paper work. Thank you.

Learning

2 Replies

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     11 June 2021

Sale agreement is nothing but the abundant caution . if any breach by the agreed person  then it will speak .

Subrata   10 October 2021

Now the developer saying that since the agreement for sales has been registered earlier. Therefore, there will not be any change in the conveyance deed as with the registered agreement for sale and the company will allot an additional car park space on “right to use basis”. The Company can issue an allotment letter for the additional car parking space, which shall form part and parcel of the Unit, however, the same shall not be mentioned in the Sale Deed or form part of registered Sale Deed. Can anyone suggest, whether, I could go ahead with this proposal or not? Thank you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register