LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NAVEEN ARICHWAL (Senior Resident Emergency medicine)     12 October 2013

Inaction by DGTCP, hayana against erring builder

Sir, a Builder By name of Era landmark Ltd.(https://www.eragroup.co.in)with office in Noida, is building, marketing , selling and has styled a Group housing Project in Sector 76 Faridabad by the Name of Era divine Court. in land measuring 26.619 acres. This land is a part of licensed land of total are of 58.98 acres. The Licensee to the whole 58.98 acres is M/s countrywide Promoters Pvt. Ltd. Era landmark Ltd. is a separate builder & has no links with Countrywide promoters Pvt. Ltd. That means they are separate companies.

In a land area which belongs to Countrywide ,and DTCP, Haryana has given License to Countrywide to built market, sell and style group Housing in total 58.98 acres.

Whereas on Land measuring 26.619 acres(out of total 58.98 acres) and with RTI replies clearly indicating that Era landmark Ltd. has neither License, or any kind of permission from DGTCP,Haryana to build Era Divine Court. Era landmark Ltd is Building, marketing,selling a group housing project as its own. This is gross violation of Haryana development & regulation of Urban areas act 1975, wherein section 7 prohibits this kind of activity. I along with several buyers in the same project have been complaining to DGTCP< haryana regarding this illegal activity, but since March 2013, DGTCP,Haryana has taken no action against the erring parties namely Countrywide , The Licensee and era Landmark Ltd the Violator of the Law.

RTI repluies clearly show that DGTCP, Hayana has full knowledge of this illegal activity, since 26 February 2013, but till date it has taken no ACTION against the companies.

MY question is what action can be taken against The Director general town & country planning Haryana for dereliction of duties.? should i send a Legal notice to DGTCP, Haryana? or what should i do?

Pls advice.

Thanks

Dr Naveen

Learning

17 Replies

Kolla V. Raman (Founder Chairman of Global Lgal Services)     13 October 2013

As per your RTI reply Era landmark Ltd., does not have permmision from DGTCP, Haryana to build.  You basing on RTI  reply copy file Writ Petition in the High Court for direction to stop construction immediately.

NAVEEN ARICHWAL (Senior Resident Emergency medicine)     13 October 2013

Sir i am asking what Action can be taken against DGTCP,Haryana, This action that you have suggested is against the builders That is a seperate issue. I want to hold the Director general Town & country planning , Haryana responsible for this illegal activity.

Pls advice accordingly.

Thanks

NAVEEN ARICHWAL (Senior Resident Emergency medicine)     13 October 2013

I have complained to DGTCP Haryana in Person on 14/6/13 and my complaint diary number is 16416 dated 11/7/13. The DGTCP had promised action within a week after investigation by CTP,Haryana. but till date he has not taken any action.

Pls find the Copy of complaint enclosed

Attached File : 149161811 complaint to dgtcp.pdf downloaded: 232 times

Kolla V. Raman (Founder Chairman of Global Lgal Services)     13 October 2013

Writ Petition you must ask prayer against DGTCP  as main prayer. Interim prayer stop construction.

STUDENT.... (.......)     14 October 2013

If you are not interested in filing a case against the builder then simply call media and give them the copies of the documents (RTI Replies) and case information and when they will start there sting operation against them and builder then the govt. of haryana will direct them to stop the same.

NAVEEN ARICHWAL (Senior Resident Emergency medicine)     14 October 2013

Sir i have done a programme on Zee buisness channel,by name of Builders Benakaab recently which you can see on youtube if you right Bulders benakab on search bar of youtube.com  , i have complained to Commissioner of Police Faridabad, Matter was handed over to Economic Offence wing of Faridabad police, but the police has done nothing but cover up.Ultimately i along with co-buyers in same project have moved to Magistrate under section 156(3) and the matter is under investigation by Magistrate. The system of Corruption is so deep rooted in This country that to get a FIR registered , several buyers have been running after all law enforcing departments but they have done cover up at all level. The DGTCP, Haryana whose duty is to control illegal activities in Controlled area of City in Haryana, also is doing cover up, Police is also doing the same. Media can just show programmes, but Political set up in Haryana is totally pro builder . Politicians here in Haryana have deep interest in all builders . Thjs is also evident by a recent news report in at this link https://www.hindustantimes.com/News-Feed/Chunk-HT-UI-PunjabSectionPage-TopStories/Haryana-TCP-dept-comes-under-HC-scanner/Article1-1131937.aspx.

When Politicians have deep rooted interests in Criminals , than only, such a situation arises. Shame on This Democracy!

Several banks are financing this project like HDFC Bank, bank of baroda, corporation Bank IDBI bank, & DHFL. I have taken home loan from HDFC ltd. for this project and they told me that the project is fully legal, more over when i used to bring demand letters on letterhead of Era Landmark Ltd. the Bank promptly issued cheques in favour of the builder every time , i have been asking the bank as to how they have been financing the project when the builder has no license or Permission to sale this project as per RTI from DTCP, Haryana(Director Town & country Planning Haryana), but they dont give any reply, or they say that they are fully satisfied for the Legality of this project.

I also wnt to know what action can be taken against such Banks & financial Institutions which have conspired with Criminal builders and have trapped common man.?

I am attaching a RTI Reply of year 2010 which says that this builder(Era landmark Ltd.) has not been granted any License in The sector in which it is buildind Marketing,selling the Project in question.

Attached File : 363018399 anexure3-rohit chadha & jagdish ji rti reply (1).pdf, 363018399 annexure 3-binod ji rti & reply.pdf downloaded: 342 times

Several banks are financing this project like HDFC Bank, bank of baroda, corporation Bank IDBI bank, & DHFL. I have taken home loan from HDFC ltd. for this project and they told me that the project is fully legal, more over when i used to bring demand letters on letterhead of Era Landmark Ltd. the Bank promptly issued cheques in favour of the builder every time , i have been asking the bank as to how they have been financing the project when the builder has no license or Permission to sale this project as per RTI from DTCP, Haryana(Director Town & country Planning Haryana), but they dont give any reply, or they say that they are fully satisfied for the Legality of this project.

I also wnt to know what action can be taken against such Banks & financial Institutions which have conspired with Criminal builders and have trapped common man.?

I am attaching a RTI Reply of year 2010 which says that this builder(Era landmark Ltd.) has not been granted any License in The sector in which it is buildind Marketing,selling the Project in question.

Attached File : 363018399 anexure3-rohit chadha & jagdish ji rti reply (1).pdf downloaded: 430 times

Also this recent RTI reply says the same 

Attached File : 363018399 annexure 3-binod ji rti & reply.pdf downloaded: 108 times

NAVEEN ARICHWAL (Senior Resident Emergency medicine)     21 October 2013

https://www.timesnow.tv/Hooda-faces-allegations-of-nepotism/videoshow/4439547.cms

The CHORON KA RAJA_ Haryana Chief Minister- Hooda

NAVEEN ARICHWAL (Senior Resident Emergency medicine)     29 December 2013

Due to widespread bad name both in Public and in Government eyes,the company was forced to change its name from Era landmark Ltd to Adel Landmarks Project Limited.

Heres theProof.

NAVEEN ARICHWAL (Senior Resident Emergency medicine)     04 January 2014

A Public Interest Litigation , against the Complicity of DGTCP, HUDA, Government of Haryana and Builders involved in Looting Common Man in  Faridabad ,Sector 75 to 89 was accepted by Hon.Punjab & Haryana High Court  and a Notice is served to DGTCP  to explain his complicity  with Fraud Byuilders like M/s Era Landmark Ltd. which has changed its name to Adel Landmarks Project Ltd.

The proof is enclosed.

PFA

Attached File : 935484427 high court serves notice to dgtcp.jpg downloaded: 127 times

NAVEEN ARICHWAL (Senior Resident Emergency medicine)     15 March 2014

Enclosed is the PIL & Contempt of Court notice issued to DGTCP,Haryana for not responding to the Notice served by the Hon Punjab & haryana High Court on Illegal construction in Controlled area.

The DGTCP has to answer on Contempt petition on 26-9-14

Attached File : 304994694 pil & contempt of court case by faoa.jpg, 304994694 order of cheif justice of punjab & haryana court on pil filled by faoa,gf.pdf downloaded: 171 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register