In which section we can file dv-05 or in crpc-125

Law Student

Dear Peers,

I request you to urgently advise on the following: In which section we can file Stay Application in DV-2005 (in respect of right to residence /maintenance order) in session court to stop any kind of recovery proceeding.

And 2nd is can we file review petition in DV-05. As DV-05 is civil in nature but a Criminal case in proceeding.
If yes, please tel me in which section.

3rd is, in which section we can filed review petition in CRPC-125 (family court). Without opposing it in High Court. Or is review petition means the same judge consider it once again whom passed it.

Thanks & regards





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Muslim Personal Law     |    x