LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tani2007   20 December 2022

In my birth certificate, sslc certificate my mother's name is misspelled.

My mother's name is Jaisree but misspelled as Jayshree.

Both in birth and SSLC certificate.

I now have HSC first-year examination in 2 months.

what should I do to correct her name as soon as possible?


 5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 December 2022

You can give an application to the principal of your school immediately for correction of your mothers name. Otherwise it may be difficult in future. so do not delay

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     20 December 2022

You and your mother shall give a Notarized Affidavit each as the mother's name is misspelled as Jayshree instead of Jaisree and the with that copies request the Principal of your college to make corrections accordingly.

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     20 December 2022

It's better to get the declaration of the name spelling before first class judicial Magistrate.

P. Venu (Advocate)     21 December 2022

Such mistakes are quite common when vernacular  names are written in English and are of no consequence. 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     12 January 2023

not legal query queyr on procedure.  Contacrt university which issued this certificate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query