LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sagar lalwani   28 September 2018

in love but not sexual relationship

can a married man be convicted of adultery if he is just in love with any other divorced woman .they don't have any s*xual relationship but they love each other..that's all!

Learning

6 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     28 September 2018

Dear querist,

Now adultery is no more criminal offence, but it is ground for divorce.

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     28 September 2018

Mutual consent is not a criminal offense  (As she is a widow) and remember, she may file rape charges if there is difference of opinion, and the risk of your wife showing this as reason for divorce can not be ruled out.

atisha singh   28 September 2018

adultry will take you to court, but not to jail.
it is only a ground of divorce now.

Dildar Singh (xx)     28 September 2018

hi

that was a nice question............i do not think there is any thing wrong in being in love with somebody

and just consider, even the supreme court has struck down section 497 of IPC,,,,,adultry is no more a criminal offence

the best thing in this world is to be in love with somebody......am i wrong

good day

dildar singh

Samarpan (M)99958670740 (Free legal advice and legal aid cell)     28 September 2018

It is not an offence.

sagar lalwani   28 September 2018

the problem is my wife is a phycho..she has been mentally torturing me for long with her abusive and aggressive actions..and that has forced me to find someone who can give me mental peace! but you know I am a simple man..who never thought that he will be subjected to so much torture and I will ever find another girl to get mental peace..I never wanted to do this..never! but it's all fate!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register