Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harrassed (accountant)     26 May 2012

In laws threating for false dv act

Hi,

I am from delhi and we were living happily till 23rd Feb 2012 and on 24th Feb my wife went for PG degree collection from UP CCS university.

History of our 1.5 year of relation:

1.She never worked any household work in this period.My mom cooks food for her and whenever her parents visited us only my mom used to cooked for them and we have servents too do cleaning and washing for me and my wife.

2.I keeps on gifting her jewellery of diamond and gold in every 3 months.

3.I never demand her for physical relation.it didn't mean i dont love her but i love her more than ny1 in the world.

4.We have 3 months daughter also.i spent almost >1 Lacs on normal delivery.

5.We were very much happy till 23rd feb 2012.

But from 28th feb onwards i dont know what happened suddenly i have been started to get calls from my inlaws that i kept her as slave in my home.And she used to do all household work in my home.I never given any single penny to her wen she was in home.all kind of blame they can do they did.

But from last 15 days onwards they told to their relatives all the above blames were wrong and they didn't blame me for anything.But now they have started to blame me that i pushed my wife from roof and they are saying that i  threatened her that i'll post obsence pics on net(Which is not true,coz i lv her more than me).In the mean time they are not allowing me and my wife to talk.

Suddenly i got a chance to speak with my wife on phone and i asked her why her mom blaming me for these kind of allegations and she replied that she don't know nything abt this wat her mom is saying and she started to fight with me but i didn't use ny harsh word.i have all telephonic recording of these things.she also confess her love with me too.

Now her parents are threatning me to file Domestic violance case against me and my family.else i have to leave my home and buy new home for my wife and stay there with her.

What should i do?please help me.I dont want to leave either my wife and child or my parents.

Learning

6 Replies

Harrassed (accountant)     26 May 2012

My Mother in law also telling my wife that you are educated you dont need husband and you can earn for yourself and child.And she is doing everything against our relation but i also know my wife loves me very much but she can't go against her mother also.

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     26 May 2012

When it matures for legal consultancy raise a question.  As of now, it is for you to decide what to do.  Legally what I can say is, if they file a DV case, defend yourself. 

Deep Narayan (learning)     28 May 2012

what type of help do u want??

u have done a good work by keeping the voice records of the telephonic conversation.

now go to ur In-laws house and ask ur wyf that what do u want.

also tell her that if u dnt want to come with me then tell frankly.

also u can file a IPC 383 case on ur in-laws for such threats.

lastly U cannot stop any one from registering a caes against u so plz dnt spare time in thinking of so.

when they file case then fight case.

galsober@yahoo.co.in (def)     28 May 2012

U both are highly educated fellows, TRY ALL POSSIBLE WAYS TO SAVE UR MARRIAGE EVEN IF IT REQUIRES MORE BENDING FROM UR SIDE.....................& IF U COME TO KNOW MEANWHILE THAT THEIR MOTIVE IS JUST TO HARASS U, THEN FACE ALL CASES BOLDLY.............without compromising with ur SELF-RESPECT!

(Guest)
If situation seems to go out of control then take legally before them. U know ur limits but dont be in limits. Record everything and be prepare. U made her lazy by serving her servants. Let u tell this- if u lookafter something more than enough will harm u. Try to avoid her if she loves u then she will respect u.
1 Like

(Guest)

DV act case dalne tak matter ko jaane deni nahi chahiye.  Pehle hi suljhalo, lagta he mamuli case oopar se, ek baar DV case laggaya toh bahut problem hoti he.

Myself facing such DV case since past three years.

Agar salah mashvara kerke mamla suljha jaasakta he toh aur baat he, agar saath rehne ka eerada nahi he toh MCD karwalo.

DV case yeh case woih case daalke court ghoomte ghoomte budde hojaoge.

First make out what exactly you both want from life, roaming courts/living together/parting ways.  Then proceed accordingly.

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register