Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harrassed (accountant)     06 October 2012

In laws threating for false 498 act

Hi,

My Inlaws threatened  me to file Dowry and DV case against me in last month,so i filed police complaints against them in nearby police station,DCP and CP in delhi.My wife and inlaws are resident of Meerut.their demand was to get new home for my wife otherwise they will not send my wife to me.And she is staying there for last 8 months.All mediation is failed.so my question is,if they file case against me then where will be court proceding will be held in delhi or meerut.as of now they didn't file any case but i submitted complainst against them in delhi.

Thanks

Learning

16 Replies

Harrassed (accountant)     06 October 2012

And i am also thinking to submit application to Meerut SP through POST.what do you suggest and pls also send me meerut SP office address.

498 A fighter (Advocate)     06 October 2012

Yes they will definitely file 498A case and DV case it is 1000000000000000% sure and it is in your fate.

give as many application you can keep a file of it as a record , dont talk on phone harsh to yur wife record their statement

give this to media also that wife is not living with you from so and so time she is in her parent house by her own wish you want to bring her back and want to live with her ,give one applic`ation in paramarsh kendra .

you persoonaly go to bring her by informing to agency or with tursted mediator who can give "GAWAHI" IN your favor keep record of your ticket and then immediately file sec 09 RCR on monday

also work for AB , dont go to her place dont receive any notice .

meet to TI of your area let her infrm to all the situation start developing light friendship with hawaldar of your area, your servants doodhwala so that they will give statement that you never torture you wife and live with her happily start from today be polite to your wife and inlaws no you will only help you and save you

live alon if you are with family she may involve youfamily members tooo

i am not scaring you ask do i said , first try to solve pyar se so that your family and marriage life get saved.

and start prparing tosave your self if situation get worsed.

best luck

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     06 October 2012

if they file 498A in meerut the bail would be required to be taken from UP. There are no AB provisions in UP so you can go to Allahabad High court and seek Stay of Arrest which would grant Stay of arrest for some suration and issue directions to CJM of court where FIR is registered to refer the case to mediation and grant interim bail.

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     06 October 2012

jurisdiction in your case is Delhi as complaint is filed there. the case of DV is filed in women's cell. u might get a call to attend the proceeding. case of 498A is filed in police station and  try to evade arrest till u get the Anticipatory Bail. but if case is filed in UP then there is no AB available , u have to take stay order from the high court. once case is filed dont go for counter cases wait till charges agianst u are dropped. and start securing evidence against ur wife. dont get panic u will succeed if charges are false against u .

Advocate Suneel Moudgil (Advocate)     06 October 2012

Your wife will definitely file cases against you to harass you and jurisdiction will be UP, alternatively before she file anu case of DV or 498A or dowry, act fast and file RCR immedfiately which will be in your favour. in such marriage disputes usually husband felt harrassed but lator on as the case succeeds it become very difficult for them to prove the allegations and husband got relief.

so be ready to face the difficult time..........

sir i think filing an RCR is not a remedy here bcoz there are legal grounds on which RCR can be dismissed and case will go in favour of wife.. and i eloquently say that plzzzz plzzz do not demotivate by saying such words like'ready for difficult times' etc etc etc... 

Originally posted by : I am Altruist

sir i think filing an RCR is not a remedy here bcoz there are legal grounds on which RCR can be dismissed and case will go in favour of wife.. and i eloquently say that plzzzz plzzz do not demotivate by saying such words like'ready for difficult times' etc etc etc... 

No one is demovtivating you here , it is demand of time all are saying to get prepare to face challanging time , it is not a difficult time " it is a very good time , you have to give agniparikha in this time your patience, you taggle power , and your skills , how you keep calm . how you run to gathere papers? how you cooprate your lawyer all will be tested?

your very good time is comming all saying that be prepare to enjoy very good time of your life , only married people having such wife can enjoy this time, aap kismat wale ho. aapko ye sab enjoy karne milega. it is not a difficult time.

seems like u make simple things complex.. well its individual prespective....good luck..

You thought Suneel moudgeel demotivate so i try to motivate not make any complex , you think you can handle without any court case then it so far so good i alrady told you settle out your dispute without involving court and advocates and police tooo/

best luck

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     07 October 2012

case can only be tried at meerut if complaint is there.. 

Harrassed (accountant)     07 October 2012

Thanks for all your valuable advice.I was concern only abt case would be in meerut or delhi.Otherwise i already collected all evidences against them.Lets see what happens..

ram (bus)     08 October 2012

hi want now  what is 125  crpc  maintenance? my ex wife   who divorced  me  no  2007  by  ex party divorce i was in uk   she had  many affairs  and wanted  to divorce  me  to marry someone  else  give  consent to she asked  for money  and i sent trough  western  union  2lac  3lac  cash as full and final    demand  and  if i  idnt  pay  she  would  blackmail  my parents  on alse  489  dowry   and  abuse  cases  now  she fill  the case    versus   application  under  section  125  crpc

Harrassed (accountant)     12 October 2012

What are the chances to go prison if case filed in meerut.what is procedure to register FIR in meerut,if she is staying there for last 8 months.problem is that she is talking sweetly for last 8 months but her mother is playing  dirty politics on me and trying to get new house from me from her.and my wife is not trusting me if i am complainig abt her mother to her.

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     16 October 2012

secure evidence against her and if case filed in meerut you have to take the stay order from allahbad high court which is similar to anticipatory bail. 

case can be registered at police station and all those whose name will be there in FIR will get arrested as 498A is non bailable and non compondable. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register