Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandeep (... )     08 August 2014

In laws arm threatening to file a false dowery case

I was married almost 4yrs ago. I m Having two childrens a boy nd a girl. My wife went to her home without informing me. After reaching her home her family is insisting her to file a false dowery case and domestic voilance case against me and my family. Nw she is with her parents and may file a case. I want to 9 almost the things I can do to save my family. I m nt border about my condition what will happen to me bt I want my family safe. Please help me I want suggestions immediately. E. Mail - 


 6 Replies

laxmi kant joshi (instructor)     08 August 2014

Contact your wife and make an amicable solution with her or take help of your elders or relatives from both the sides and solve your problem amicably with them , convince your wife and in-laws and bring her back to your Home don't spoils your life in filings cases upon each other, still you have time patch up and live happy with your family.

Shekhar (Private)     08 August 2014

Just go to police right a complaint that your wife has left the home without informing me and childerns .....and later once i contact to her home she was found their.....that the realy truth....

NUT (Programmer)     08 August 2014

Sandeep , I would suggests speak and settle the matter between you and your wife . If Inlaws are in favour of you then talk with them and try to find smooth solution . Incase your wife and in laws are opposing you for some reason ,but you still wanted your wife back . Better register a police complaint of the threat and mention all fact and reason why she left house and ask for a reunion . And remain silent and wait for time to heal the matter . Police will never act toward seperation of a family . Unless there is a serious allegation from your wife and inlaws side .

advocate Avdhesh chaudhary (advocate/ legal consultant)     09 August 2014

in that case you file RCR by mentioning all things. also file police complain so as have to your defence, for brief you may call on 9891507137

Sandeep (... )     19 August 2014

What can I do if they have filed a dowery case???? 

Sandeep (... )     20 August 2014

Sir please guide me as I m in defence services I am not sure about the complain they have filed or not but from sources I came to know that they have filed the case against me. My father has disinherited me on 13 Aug 14. Are they safe now. Please guide me do's and don'ts in this case please help me. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads