Get Courses and Combos at Upto 50% OFF!
Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

In divorce can hindu wife claim husbands ancestral property?

Page no : 2

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 June 2017

Both party's lawyer's shall have their own skills and strategies.

The husban'd side may consider if approach and demand of wife's side is reasonable.

If amicable settlement to save the marriage and to end the litigation is not possible then facing litigation is the only option and to be happy with decision of court of law.

1 Like

RahulMalwankar (Pharmacist)     12 June 2017

Dear Born Fighter,

Thank you for your response. And I do admire your helarious side : ) 

(No offence).

I read lot of your replies on other posts, and I do appreciate your through & deep knowledge and helping nature...... seriously  : )

Yes, you are right about what you said, and that is the reason why I have posted this QUESTION, as it sounded fishy when my sisters Lawyer said it so easily that 50% to 75% of Residential and other property she can claim from in-laws ........................  (so after that I have been extra NICE to my wife, as well .... Ha ha ha....). I think he is just misguiding her to earn his bread and butter. Need change of Lawyer .... I guess.

Hence I posted this Question and wanted to clarify my suspicion !!!

Thanks anyways,

P.S. I have clicked a LIKE on your response, as I like your straight forward talk ..... he he......   : ) 

RahulMalwankar (Pharmacist)     12 June 2017

CORRECTION:-

* Hilarious.....

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 June 2017

Wise is the litigant that has realized he/she has to change his/her lawyer.

Smart is the man/woman that changes his/her lawyer without any delay and conducts proper check and survey on very able and senior counsels of unshakable repute and integrity that specialize in concerned field of law e.g; Family Matters in your case..........before getting engaged ( or entangled 2nd time) with another counsel.

Intelligent are those that read, learn, pick up finer nuances and become properly informed and thoroughly supported by elders of the family, competent and experienced well wishers, forums/unions/NGO's etc etc and a very able counsel  of unshakable repute and integrity that specialize in concerned field of law...............

Such indivisuals are not easy to intimidate, harass, defeat..............in life or litigation.

1 Like

Born Fighter (xxx)     12 June 2017

Thanks Rahul for taking my reply in right spirit.

All the Best !!

purushothamgowda   23 June 2018

thank for your thougts

purushothamgowda   23 June 2018

Hi Sir, i have applied for divorce and was in a confussion of my earned and ancestors property but after going through you comments i can sleep with relax..... even i dont say that male is good or female is good but looting male property in the name of divorce is not fair and it shoul be equal for both the parties.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register