in 498a, wife side not coming for evidence, what to do ?

Dear Sir(s)/Madam(s),

                                In my case of 498a, from lase 7 dates wife side not coming for evidence, court has given final warning to issue Bailable Warrant(BW) for wife in this date or they have to give evidence, but even on this date wife didn't came but court has not issued BW against wife. They are extending the time only because the case was put only to humiliate us. My lawyer is saying that it will be finished soon but I suspect that wife side is intending to stretch it unnecessarily.

                                My question to all Hon'ble members is that what steps should we take to complete the case as soon as possible. Your opinion will be very much helpfull for me. Thanks.

Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

You cannot do anything. You have to wait for  judge order. Your lawyer will look after that.



Do not go to court with your lawyer. Go alone. When cslled, press for dismissal of the case as nobody is coming forward for evidence. Anyway where are you from? Shekhar Bangalore +919731110296



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x