Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sandeep (pvt service)     18 November 2015

In 125 exparte case, does court belive oral evidence by wife

Dear experts

please guide me, my lawyer missed dates with the court, and the court ordered exparte proceedings in the 125 case, and allowed wife to proceed with evidence, the court is not even allowing cross and arguement to me, we have appealed in high court for set aside of exparte order.

my question is: now since the wife has been given exparte evidence chance, will the court believe in her oral evidence and pass an exparte order? she is claiming that my salary is rs 6 figure (rs 50000) but that is not the case, and she is blatantly lying, but since this is an exparte case, i cant argue and place my evidence at present, so will the lower court take the oral evidence into consideration and consider my salary as rs 50000 and pass an order? only on her oral fake evidence? i am very nervous..please help..

Learning

2 Replies

amaresh   18 November 2015

how your lawyear missused dates? Its your case brother, you should be careful....dont allow them to cheat you...

sandeep (pvt service)     18 November 2015

hi amresh,,,,,yes i know the lawyer is very careless but anyhow...now that this has happened, i fear that the liar wife will misuse the exparte order.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register