Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Z.K Zoha   08 August 2020

important query

While dealing with a case of possession, a judicial magistrate second class finds that a defendant has been prosecuted as encroacher in the same property where civil suit is filed and acquitted. In this civil suit, he gives contradictory statements that proves he has fabricated false evidence in criminal trial and he was an encroacher.

1. who would the matter be reported to?

 2 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Lawyer)     09 August 2020

File a criminal appeal before appropriate appellate Court, if you are complainant / victim / affected person. 

P. Venu (Advocate)     09 August 2020

The facts, as posted, lacks clarity. How could there be an acquittal in a civil case? Please post simple facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query