Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

arunsrinivaas (pensioner)     12 August 2015

Important query

Honourable legal gurus,

My case scenario is this

1.prior to filing of mcd petition on 4.10.2013 one time permanent alimony of 25 lakhs paid through 2 cheques drawn on I. O.b  out of court through mediator for both families and receipt for paid amount taken in 100th stamp paper.

A. In receipt it is quoted that mcd petition has been filed through advocate and assurance to sign second motion of mcd by estranged wife and to attend all family court hearings.

2.what really happened is this.cunning wife attended only few family case hearings at last withdraw consent by endorsing in mcd petition that I don't want to continue mcd petition.

3. Ultimate result my case dismissed on 5.6.2015

4. I am in dire need of divorce decree from estranged wife.

I.to get family court order copy already 38 days passed  from 5.6.2015

5. My humble question is

A.can I file civil miscellaneous application in chennai high court as anil khatwani filed in rajasthan high court?

Or

B.can I file civil contempt application in chennai high court for wasting  precious court time in family court hearings   as avneesh sood filed in delhi high court  and will i win mcd divorce decree.

Note:there is long separation of 15 years between me and estranged wife though in same house under same roof.

Learning

3 Replies

SuperHero (Manager)     12 August 2015

@Arunsrinivas - 15 years of marriage, may be not sleeping together. And she knows all weaknesses of you. It is very difficult to get divorce from her.

What you want to do after divorce?

saravanan s (legal advisor)     12 August 2015

file a contested divorce case on grounds of cruelty and also produce the details regarding one time settlement you made before the court

pleasant   13 August 2015

queriest,
frm date of regn. 25 April 2015 with LCI, one understand the seriousness. god may help.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More