LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     02 February 2013

Importance of colours

what is the role of colours in human life.viz, green stands for hormony and love.

Learning

8 Replies

Daksh (Student)     02 February 2013

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Interesting question

In my humble opinion it depends upon the mood, place, occasion etc. otherwise it is a very hypothetical question as if somebody is trying to know the theory behind poetry, reason behind nature and things like it.

Daksh

1 Like

dear daksh,

thanks for ur reply.

i love green colour the most and hate yellow and brown.

which colour u like most and hate? 

B.P. Bhardwaj (delhi)     02 February 2013

Mr. Nanda,

Colours are represents to STARS

SUN           : ORANGE

MOON       : SILVER & WHITE

MARS        : RED

MERCURY : GREEN

JUPITER    : YELLOW

VENUS      : WHITE

SATURN   : BLUE & BLACK

RAHU        : BROWN & BLACK

KETU        : MULTICOLOUR

As you mentioned you have dont like yellow and brown it means your Jupiter and Rahu is not in good condition and you are very much like Green,  may be your Lagna or Rashi are Mithun/Kanya and Mercury is in good conditions. As I think your arguments/drafting and appearance should very impressive.

Best Regards

B.P. BHARDWAJ

1 Like

dear Bhardwaj,

thanks so much for ur detailed reply.

(Guest)

@Ld. Member/Expert Mr. Nanda,

Basically there are three colors namely 'Red','Green',and 'Blue' from which all other colors are derived by mixing two or more of these colors in different proportion.

These colors represent our multi-dimensional character which is reflected by different human conducts like expressing  joy,sorrow,exclamation,anger,jealously etc and sometimes we have mixed reaction.

I like white and black color.Especially what the legal fraternity wears i.e. White shirt and a black robe/coat. The reason for this preference because-

1. It shows all the mixture of color toghether. When we mix up RGB colors in maximum proportion we have the color 'White' and when we mix up RGB colors in minimum proportion we have the color 'Black'. Thereby, covering entire gamut of human conduct.

2. White shows the simplicity.

3.Black is the color of success. Black,because no other color can affect your success if your approach is right.

4.The reason for wearing white color shirt underneath the black coat/robe is that 'Success must not affect your simplicity' and when you are in distant relation with ego, your life is bound to reflect all other colors which will enlighten others too.

Thanks,

Regards,

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     05 February 2013

dear Sumitra Kumar,

thanks for ur detailed reply. i am really impressed by ur reply.

all the best to you.

1 Like

(Guest)

@Ld. Member/Expert Mr. Nanda,

Thank you for your good wishes. It's an honor for me that you recognize my reply.

Thanks,

Regards,

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     05 February 2013

u r welcome.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register