Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Satish (farmer)     27 July 2014

Immediate help required - illegal sale of the plot

Dear Experts,

I am an OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) currently living in Nellore, AP. I have purchased two plots from a same person in 2012. We have verified title and EC's to make sure that the seller was the legal owner of the properties. 

We have recently found that he and his family are habitual cheaters and misleads legal system. He and his family has several civil and criminal cases against them. He sells the properties and make illegal documents on their family members to file case's against the buyers. We should have inquired about him locally before we purchase the two plots, big mistake.

We have come to know that there have been pending court cases from previous buyers against my two plots. These previous buyers were not displayed in the Encumbrance list, i guess our seller managed the boundaries etc. We have taken position with force two weeks ago and constructed a shed and boundary walls in one plot, electrical service taken and will pay property tax soon. We have not taken the position of the second plot as yet. 

I know that the right of ownership will go to the first buyer, however the first buyers have not been in the position of the plots since they bought (year 2003, 1998). We are confused about taking criminal action against the seller or file civil cases so that we can get hold of the plots for couple of years. It looks like the previous buyers were afraid of the seller to take control of their plots. 

What would happen if the seller has no property left if i go against him and file a cheating case?

If i file a cheating case against the seller, that means should i loss hold of the plots?

I have paid about 35lacs for the two plots and my aim is either to get back my money or get ownership of the plots.

Please suggest me.;

Many thanks,

Satish

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register