LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kishore kumar   30 March 2019

Illiterate mother,75 years

my mother's age is 75+and she is illiterate .Father expired.we are 6brothers and sisters.
youngest sister did cheating &played a trick & prepare a will in only favor of her alone. mother is alive and youngest sister convinced mother to live with her and one midnight without telling anyone she took away mother with her in her in-laws house in other city. now she is not responding even both sister's call. bluntly refused to give any share in mother's property.what can be done as per law against youngest sister?

Learning

5 Replies

Sayantan Misra   30 March 2019

who made the will? your father or mother?

Shashi Dhara   30 March 2019

Will becomes effect after death of testator.u cannot question now.after the death of testator she has to prove genuiness of will in court because she has to obtain probate and succession certificate.at that time all of others challenge.

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     30 March 2019

ask your mother to execute another WILL where the first WILL be treated as cancelled.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     30 March 2019

Is the property of your mother's self acquired?  how did your mother get that property? If your mother executed a will, it will come into effect only after the death of the Testator.  Now your mother can execute another WILL cancelling the previous WILL.

kishore kumar   14 March 2020

My father purchased property on the name of my mother. Father expired. Youngest daughter convinced mother to write a will in favour of her name only against 6 brother&sisters.Mother can't read or write as she is illletrat.mother stay at youngest daughter's place,so no communication and meeting with 5 children. How to chalange such well planned conspiracy of will execution.mother is still alive.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register