LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pavan Kumar   21 July 2022

illegally occupied my house and land what should i take legal and police action

my name is Naveen IM from Vijayawada my father take me as datt son I have an all documents adharcard family member ration card driving licenses 10th class mark sheet my pharmacy certificates land b farm patta but recently my father dies that day my father means my grandfather second wife children occupied my house and household things and they theft my father savings money 1 lakhs in my house they are treating me don't come for this house I don't understand what to do my father mother both of us died now IM single man these people trying threatening me to kill me and take house and land occupying illegally so I request you kindly please help me give me some suggestions on

1 what should I take police action and what should I take legal action on this issue I requesting that kindly help us sir and kindly give some suggestions

Learning

3 Replies

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     21 July 2022

File FIR against your grandfather's second wife's children and simultaneously file suit for possession against them in civil court.

VENKATA MOHANA RAO PATHAKOTA (PRACTICING ADVOCATE AT HIGH COURT OF TELANGANA AND ANDHRA PRADESH)     25 July 2022

You have a good case. You may reach out @ 8297877977

High Court of Andhra Pradesh

arul prakash   28 July 2022

I agree with what adviced by advocate mr.bhartesh goyal..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register