Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neha   07 January 2016

Illegally charged money in cash

Hi,

I am Neha, residing in Indirapuram, Ghaziabad. Actually I took admission in a Fashion Designing Institute in Noida whose name is JD Institute of Fashion Technology. But JD Institute took back its affiliation from RB Fashion in October 2015. At the time of admission, June 2015, the Concerned person did not tell about this thing that JD is taking back its affiliation from them. They charged us 2 receipts in the name of JD Institute which I paid by cheque amounting Rs 22800/- and Rs19384/- including VAT. but then they also charged us an amount of Rs9500/- in cash in the name of just RB Fashion for which now they are saying, they charged this amount for providing us facilities like electricity, AC, and WIFI.

And when we asked in Corporate office of JD Institute of Fashion Technology which is located in Hauz Khas Village about this Cash amount, they told us that they are not aware of these charges and we have to take back the amount on our own.

NOW the owner of RB Fashion, Mrs Renu Bhargawa is denying to refund the complete amount of money to us. And her faculty Ms. Preeti is behaving very badly with the students. And she asked me not to come again in the Institute for any refund.

Please suggest what should I do take my money back. They only returned me Rs6000/- out of Rs9500/-. as I want complete refund because we did not took admission in RB Fashion. At the time of admission we thought this charges are the part of fees but it is not.

Thanks & Regards,

Neha Upreti Misra1

Learning

2 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     07 January 2016

Mam,

File the complaint against them for cheating and send them a legal notice for refun of your amount.

Warm Regards

Kapil Chandna Advocate

1 Like

Neha   08 January 2016

Kapil Sir,

How to file a legal complaint against them and what is the procedure and charges I have to bear? Will I be able to get back all the charges which I have to pay for all the proceeding in the matter? Is there any way to get all the compensation? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register