Illegal way of conducting Society elections.



We have one residential association in our colony registered under AP Society registrations Act 2001. The president of this association is involved in antisocial activities and with the help of EC members,they are conducting elections secretely and becoming president for the last 5 years without serving notice to all the residents of the locality.

        Again recently the EC members conducted elections and unanimously elected the same  president,Secretary for the third time and yesterday they gave press statement in the News PAPER regarding the new elected body and Before the  elections they never sent notice to  the residents of the  locailty or they did not make any press anouncement regarding the elections of the association.

           Now we wan't to get the elections cancelled. Now whom we have to give complaint either police or Registrar or Municipal commissioner or District collector? Please help.



Narayana Swamy

Reply Mumbai : 9820174108

1.  File written complaint with the Charity Commissioner's office, under which the Association is registered.


2.  File a private Criminal Complaint against the Association's office bearers, in the local Magistrates court, for misrepresentation and cheating.


Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x