Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

illegal resspassing case filed by MRO

Dear Sir/Ma'm,

MRO  with the help of my neighbors filed an illegal tresspassing case (criminal offence)on me and my father  2 years back .  As I was studying, I never  go to court for the 2 years and there was no notice from the court.   Actually police M.R.O and my neighbor filed it illegally with the fake FIR and charge sheet. They mentioned some witnesses in the chargesheet, without knowing them as an evidence.  Since its been 2 years and I don't want to go to court, when will the court cancel the false case against us. Please suggest me what can I do? Thanks a lot.

Learning

3 Replies

B K Raghavendra Rao (Senior Advocate)     23 January 2010

You need to establish that the criminal trespass case filed against you is false and hoisted against you with malafide intentions.  If you have any documentary or other evidences to show that it was impossible for you and your fatherat to be at the place at the time of alleged trespass.  I mean you should show that at that particular time you were elsewhere.  Or with the help of witnesses, you may prove that you and your father did not commit the offence alleged in the FIR.  This could be done before the charge is framed.  If your plea or argument before charge does not convince the court, then you have no other go but undergone the harasment.  It may go on for a year or two further unless your advocate urges the court for early disposal.

(Guest)

Respected Sir,

Thank you for your valuable suggestions sir.  Its been 2 and 1/2 years since they filed the case. How much time does it take to cancle the case by court if case is in passive situation means, if  none of the people attend the court. opposition and me. They are asking us to compromise. Since they filed the case, what is the my role in canclellation of the case. Thanks a lot once again.

---

Chinna

R.R. KRISHNAA (Legal Manager)     23 January 2010

iT IS WRONG ON YOUR PART TO HAVE KEPT QUIET FOR NEARLY 2 YEARS WITHOUT TAKING ANY STEPS TO EITHER SETTLE/QUASH THE CASE FILED AGAINST YOU.  SETTLEMENT IS THE BEST SOLUTION FOR ALL PROBLEMS.  TRY TO SETTLE THE ISSUE WITH YOUR OPPONENTS OTHERWISE PROBLEMS WILL INCREASE.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register