Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sharmilla ram (general manager)     15 October 2009

illegal relation with advocate

hi to all memmber.

please advise me that my friend wife has a illlegal relation with own layer who is fighting case of 498a n revision money of crpc 125.can i tell to judge she has relation with own layer cuz this layer as soon as finished court he goes to my wife house n stay upto 10 p.m night everyday n on sunday he goes to her house morning 8 a.m return back 10 p.m night.in the colony everybody veing doubt about relation.can i tell to judge or not please advise me asap.

thanking

Learning

10 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     15 October 2009

You cannot submit before the judge, if your tried to submit before the judge he cannot allowe you to submitt that.

Take a decesion to get rid of her, file a divorce petition.

while court proceding,if judge allow to my friend that if u want to say something say or with the permission og judge can he speak in the court cuz my friend ready to keep his wife from the day one but straightaway she has been refusing to stay with him onlt she wants money.please advise

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     15 October 2009

PLEASE GO TO UR STATEMENT BELOW:::

please advise me that my friend wife has a illlegal relation with own layer who is fighting case of 498a n revision money of crpc 125.

NOW THIS STATEMENT::

he goes to my wife house n stay upto 10 p.m night everyday n on sunday he goes to her house morning 8 a.m return back 10 p.m night.in the colony everybody veing doubt

PLS CLARIFY FIRST

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     15 October 2009

What locus standi do you have if your friend's wife is having adulterous relationship with her lawyer.

yes.so can i explain in the court this matter cuz she is not ready to stay with my friend.but i dont ve proof only orally can i say.its court duty to accept or not but can i say in the court.if i say in the court then can i face any problem.pls reply

Khaleel Ahmed (Legal Advisor)     15 October 2009

You are advised hereby file a complaint with the local police station house officer. Station officer will make necessary raid and inquiry also.

Feroz M Shafeeque (Police Officer)     15 October 2009

Police will not help. Sexual relationship with mutual consent is not an offence unless it amount to prostitution.

The wife of the lawyer's friend can complaint about adultery u/s 497 IPC against her husband and your friend's wife (abettor).

sir my friend  facing a case of 498a and crpc125 from his wife ,now she is revisied the crps for the increment of money.since 2006 he is paying the money.but my friend want to keep her back home ,but every where she refused to stay with him.now my friend came to no that she is having an affair with his own lawyer.many relatives of the lawyer said this matter.

now my friend in the court he want to say that she is having an affair and (prostitution) thats why she is not coming.but he doesn't have any proof only word of mouth from people.what is the court action on his alligation against her.

please replay

what is the court action on this alligation 

Feroz M Shafeeque (Police Officer)     15 October 2009

I do not think their relation will come under the purview of  Immoral Traffic.

If no proof is there regarding the illicit relationship, I doubt whether it will help your friend's case if you bring the matter to the notice of the court.

PS: In my earlier post please read as " the wife of lawyer can complain.....". Sorry for the typo.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     19 October 2009

Nothing can be done. You can't impose your will on your wife. There are other remedies available to you. Going to the town with your statement will make you the laughing stock. Suppose she charges you with adultery tomorrow, can she prove it? Knowing something for a fact is quite different from proving it.

Women have the maximum latitude in courts now. Just two days ago, a two member bench of Mumbai High Court ruled in favour of a wife that she can call names to her husband and not do household chores. There is no ground for divorce. She is well employed and to top it all, the husband was asked to pay her Rs.3000 per month as maintenance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register