IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Challa Giridhar (Receptionist)     02 December 2013

Illegal registration of land

Hello, I need little assistance on how to sort this out.
    My father had purchased a Residential Site in 1985. And in the EC it is with my father's name. In the year 2007 some person got registered in illegal way as a gift to his wife as it is his ancestral property which is completely fraud done with the help of registrar.
And now in the EC his name is also appeared.
Some suggested to write a letter to District Collector. Some are mentioned about going to fast track courts. Some suggested to construct a house without any approvals from municipality as it is the common thing going on in the society.
Please suggest the best way to proceed from here.


 5 Replies

THANGADURAI (Proprietor)     02 December 2013

If you want to take the case to the District Collector or any revenue official, it is better you show the Patta or your father's name in the revenue records.

Better to consult a lawyer with all available documents.

somil (none)     02 December 2013

first of all file an rti to registar asking details of your property and then file another rti asking details how your property is registered in two names, see you dont have to go and file complain against that so called fraud person till he does not claim or occupy your property,you have to file complain against registar after receiving reply via rti. if he has done fraud then first person to pay is registar, and i far i know this will make him panic even if he has no mistake at all and then tell me what happened ,,,,,one think you must understand even our indian law has loops holes everyone has to practice certain procedures , so first you have to see that and after understanding what has been done in detail fashion you can make your case strong ,,,,first file rti

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 December 2013

Somil has given some valuable tips, follow it, chances for a relief are brighter.

sripada VRS (LEGAL AND FINANCIAL ADVISOR)     03 December 2013


pl. approch and get advice from an advocate. u approach Dist-registrar with ur complaint and along with file land grabbing case against them for created and fabricated documents. this is my opinion





Balaji Bakthavathsal (+919444448455)     03 December 2013

Dear Mr. Chella Giridhar,

      First let me know the place where the incident took place. I too faced a similar situation and almost overcome it after a tough fight with the Registration Department, Revenue Department, Police Department and ofcourse judicial department. For further details you can reach me to my mobil +919444448455  or to my email id baktha_balaji@yahoo.com. I forewarn you that I am not a lawyer but I can direct you in the right direction.


Thanks & Regards


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads
Follow us Course law

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query