Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tai (Student)     11 November 2015

Illegal occupants

Hi.

I purchased a flat in Nerul, where I had given the key to watchman for cleaning purposes in February 2015 and had not visited the flat since then. Somehow the watchman was changed and the new watchman gave the key to contractor of the building and gave the flat on rent to a family which has been staying there since April 2015. The contractor forged illegal rent document and took 6 lakhs as security deposit. The family is not ready to move out because they want their security deposit.

The family is not co-ordinating to provide their names or any other details or providing evidence against the contractor.

How do I get them to move out of the flat?

I have done the registration of flat and I am the owner of the flat. I had done the registration in October 2014.

Any advise on this matter would be appreciated, Thanks.

Learning

7 Replies

Advocate Ashok   11 November 2015

File an eviction suit

(Guest)

File A Strong Police Complaint with the help of Local Good Advocate for Encroachment,Trespassing and Illegal Occupancy 

(Guest)

You Say You are A Student How this Matter is Related to you.Is it an Academic Query

Tai (Student)     12 November 2015

Thanks for all the replies, what documents will be required to file the complaint and how much time the process would take for getting the tenants evicted?

(Guest)

Thanks For Confirming its your Own Issues.Please Consult a Local Good Advocate for Further Procees..Time Frame Can Not be Confirmed Now.Discuss With Your Advocate with out Further Delay Please.

Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant)     12 November 2015

See you are the Owner of the flat and no tenancy agreement has been held between you and the occupants of your flat and you not have given any POA to the other person to let out your flat property to the other person, here the tenancy is not valid and the charges of cheating/ fraud and criminal breach of trust along with the criminal conspiracy can be charged against both of them. Go for the criminal complaint of trespass along with all other above mentioned charges

Advice, in case, you treat him as a tenant and will take a civil course of action against both of them for getting possession of the property you will lose time and money both to resolve the matter.

arbaz khan   21 March 2023

File a FIR Against him such a rediculous people. this is not good. but if you want to learn CIvil qa qc course in Hyderabad Feel free to coantct us 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register