LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kaval V Shah (Student)     05 December 2015

Illegal encroachment by panjarapor/goushala/public trust

Respected lawyers.... I have some issue regarding one of my properties in Kutch district of Gujarat... When he passed away a few years back I got my name on the property... With a court case of kehdut hak. Which got resolved last year. I applied for tcc and got it from a local lawyer... After the tcc notice in local news paper no claims came forward during the allotted time. The trust people came and tied their cows and bulls and kept watchman's to not letting me enter my land... They issued a public notice stating that they have received it as gift of word from my family and any one who purchase or sell the property will face court case. They are goons and political good connected ... Is it true that panjarapur and goushala cannot make claim on land if they DONT have it in writing. Plz help me find a a way to get things rit. They where asking for donation which my grandmother agreed to pay... Now they just DONT wanna leave the land and also not taking the donations even after we agreed on ... Plz help. It located in Kutch district of Gujarat.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register