LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ak yadav (law student)     15 July 2017

Illegal encroachment

Sir, on a disputed land for which civil court has given injuction and stay order the Area Lekhpal eloquently in collusion with third party has helped to encroach on the disputed land . How i can go ahead against Lekhpal concerned .

 3 Replies

Arjun Kohli   15 July 2017

File an FIR with the Police, first of all, I would suggest, against all such parties, on the basis of the Stay order in your favour, including the Lekhpal.

Thereafter, move an application before the concerned Court in which your suit is pending, bringing such facts to the knowledge of the conerned Judge. Appropriate action shall be taken.

ak yadav (law student)     17 July 2017

Thaking You Sir



Rightly advised above.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query