IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arjun Chachra   10 September 2019

illegal door

if local mLA in Delhi has allowed a gate in front of society. It stops my one of the ways back home. How to stop it?


 2 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     10 September 2019

Instantly you can get an injuction order from court it  blocks or creats problem in your way .

salim pathan (llb)     10 September 2019

if you are enjoying the same since many years go for injunction with easement right ground.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query