LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sunil Verma   16 July 2022

illegal detention and beaten by police in poloce station without reason

i was returning from a party, some police officer stop me and asked for identity i showed them, but they want me yo take police station and they did the same forcefully. aftwr that they beat me mercilessly and took 20000 bribe by my brother. after reaching home i call 112 for emergency help but same persons came to my house at 4 o clock morning and took my again to the police station to settlement otherwise they kill me and from that day i am in mental trauma want legal action against them


 4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     17 July 2022

This is a serious violation of human rights.  Contact a competent advocate for precise guidance and also collect the necessary CCTV footage right from the spot they have intercepted you and the CCTV footage at Police station that shows the time of your coming and going to PS.  The matter can be referred to Human Rights Commission after making a formal complaint to Dist.Supdt of Police.

P. Venu (Advocate)     17 July 2022

You can make reports to the Police Complaints Authroity as well as the Human Rights Commission. You may initiate a civil action seeking compensation.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     19 July 2022

Well analysed, opined and advised by experts I agree.

Lodge complaint before SHO, appear before District SSP / DCP, Commissioner police and Human Rights Commission with all relevant records, if any.


You have a good case. You may reach out @ 8297877977

High Court of Andhra Pradesh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register