LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anupa (student)     04 August 2017

Illegal construction in field.

A person is building illegal construction in family fields. Without approvals from local authorities. If I question the authorities they say no complaint is come. This man is a local gunda. Does the authorities have no power to act without complaint. If so how do I complaint without coming into notice.


 2 Replies


You can take the initiative to give a written complaint.


Jitendra Ahuja (Lawyer)     04 August 2017

u must complaint to local authorities and also submit to them photographs showing ongoing work.
u must also complaint to local police station and the superior officers

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register