Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Soma   21 November 2022

Illegal construction

My site is a dead end site in our layout.The road in front of my site dashes at the back end of another site which belongs to completely different layout. That site owner in addition to his front gate on his proper layout road has built a back gate and using my layout road and parking his car in and out through his back gate which blocking my proper front gate access into my house.

I kindly in need of proper legal advice whether that site owner has any legal rights to built his back gate to use my proper layout road and blocking my proper front gate access ? 


 3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     22 November 2022

You can file for an injunction order in the courts. In law, an injunction is an order by a court to one or more of the parties in a civil trial to refrain from doing, or less commonly to do, some specified act or acts (the former kind of injunction is called prohibitory or preventive, the latter mandatory).

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     22 November 2022

You have to file suit for injunction ( mandatoty and prohibitory ) against the encrocher for removal of illegal gate and not to use your site in future.

P. Venu (Advocate)     24 November 2022

Yes, you need to initiate a civil action.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query