Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vicky (Nothing)     10 October 2014

Illegal affair

Hi,

I am Vicky.. My sister got married years back . It went good at the begining. Then he started drinking and having illegal affairs with  girls . She went on to ask him with the help of another man....Soon she fell on that guy and had illegal contact with him... So her husband filed Adultery case and divorce is on pending at the court.

Now she is with us in parents home... My parents looking afer her nicely along with her daughter (Aged : 7 years). Now here also she started her illegal affair with plenty of men.... We couldn't control... My mum is broken with so much bad news about her thro common people.... My dad hesistates to send her out.. Because she says she will take her daughter along with her... That little kid is doing good in studies and sports... We worried ? What to do lawfully..she spreads bad  news about all my family members... Threatens to ruin my marriage life......please help us... We couldn't send to her husband home also...... He is denying to take her stating her illegal affairs in the past.

Learning

11 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     10 October 2014

You didn't mentioned what sort of legal relief you want ?

We couldn't stop her going our with other men... divorce is on pending(Adultery case) still she continues at parents home.. We are shame of society about this matter. what to do with my sister.... Shall we approach court or police  ? 

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     10 October 2014

The mission of AIDS.ORG is to help prevent HIV infections and to improve the lives of those affected by HIV and AIDS by providing education and facilitating the free and open exchange of knowledge at an easy-to-find centralized website. 

Kumar (Software Engineer)     10 October 2014

Vicky, 

I am not a lawyer, so cant answer from legal perspectives. But common sense tells me that your family is also at fault. Sometimes  you have to let go and not possible to have cake and eat it too..

Lets understand what choices you have

1) Counsel her for not indulging in affairs with other men  which is best way if you could do that, this you can save your family reputation and kid will also stay with you.But it is she who has to decide whats best for her, or how to satisfy her s*xual needs. You can not force her in anyway , she is adult and if she wants to have s*xual relationship with others, she is free to do it. 

2) Send her out so that she can be independent, obviously her kid has to live with her..She knows whats best for her kid, or even her kid is not looked after well, you cant be responsble for it.

3) Ask her to marry another person instead of having mere s*xual relationship, which is better for your family as well as her too. 

1 Like

1) yes we have advised zillion times not to indulge in extra marital affairs.... And we can feel for her.. But what to do 

2) if we try to send her out she is not willing to go.... She might spoil her daughter's life also...... She said she will darna infront of our house...... Spread bad about all our family members ... We are cornered......

3) We suggested her to remarry if she wants to . But Who will come forward to marry her if deliberately hide her past. the guy will complain about us later on...

karen morrison (manager)     10 October 2014

Hi Vicky, I  am not a lawyer nor a counseller, but i just came across your issue..I totally agree with Kumar..Your sister is an adult and she has the right to live her life.Why don't you sit her down and have one on one chat with her.Ask her what does she want from her life and the future of her child.Tell her you can't change the past but you are willing to help her change her life for the better.Be kind to her and tell her in a nice way that her illegal affairs with different men will not find her a good spouse and will only ruine her life and her daughter future too..she need to take her life seriously ..tell men will not respect her and treat her well if she carried on life this..if she isn't wiling then ask her to support herself and live separately .i know isn't easy thing to do..but thats the only way your sister will come to her through senses.Hope this helps and make god help your family at this difficult time..

For few days she stays at home and promise us that her daughter life is more important than her marriage..

then again she starts roaming with men .She needs money money.... Spending became addiction to her......It even ashames her daughter also...

great india (manager)     11 October 2014

You can't do anything ......such females can't be changed easily.... Advancing age wd change it. Till then see that ancestral properties if any of your parents need to be disposed off sensibily so that lil kiddo wd secure her future rather than the money going in hands of spendthrift mom..... Rest.......a female of immoral character are difficult to improve
1 Like

Jimmy (Manager)     12 October 2014

Nympho! Let her satisfy her natural urges and be happy.  

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     12 October 2014

I am sorry neither you nor your family nor her husband diagnosed her actual problem.  She is suffering from psychological as well as physical problems and she requires treatment.  Once she gets she becomes normal and she can lead a very happy normal life.  Do not abandon her and take her to appropriate medical centre.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     13 October 2014

1. if she is educated then let her do a job for her living and also for her kid

2. let her do one or the other activity to change her behaviour 

3. discuss with her say your father or you or any other person whose words she listen 

4. talking to her and making her to change her behaviour for the sake of her kid is more important at this time and for her kid future and also your sister health is also important 

may be she is depressed by the actions going in her life from his married life which changed her life like this 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register