Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Ilegal occupancy of house by municipal commisioner for government building

We ( daughter and mom) are in Tamilnadu and our house in Andhra. We have proper registration documents, EC, Tax receipts that the house is in our name . But the Municipal Commissioner have occupied the house illegally with the help of my aunt ( dad's sister) and have occupied the house . The rental agreement is created in her name but not registered anywhere. Even the government building is not appearing anywhere . Please guide how should we approach the court . I am looking for a lawyer who can help us file a case against the commissioner and my aunt. I am not looking for an unofficially help. We are ready to pay for the lawyer. Provided we get our house back . We are not 3KM from Nellore. We are almost 200 KM from Nellore . We consulted many Tamilnadu Lawyers. They said its good to consult who is someone close to property. The house is near TADA . But when we consulted the top rated lawyer near TADA , he said he had already taken the opposite side arguing for my aunt( Note, we have not received any legal notice, but they have consulted him). Now we need a lawyer who is not from that place but close to the property. Hence, we chose Nellore . Please let know if you need anymore clarifications. We are not looking for off the court settlement . We looking to file a case and issue a legal notice and vacate my aunt. The commissioner is vacating on the 10th of coming month.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x