Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harrassed _by _498a (Executive)     15 November 2013

Iis fir must in 498a complaint ?

Hi Experts

Is FIR must be filed on the complaint of Wife in CAW or Police station without any investigation ?

or some basic investigation is done ?

is they file FIR in any case or they may reject wife complaint finding that it is false ?

Regards

498A = Frauds

Learning

5 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     15 November 2013

When The meditation become failed in The caw cell then after fir is registered by the local police and further proceeding of investigation carried on .

fighting for my brother (HR)     15 November 2013

its looks like you are very much worried... dont scare to much,..

for your questions .. wife can register anything and police is bound to do that.. even evrything false.. police submit chargesheet to court..

i never heard where police has cancelled FIR before or after investigation, its courts decide later in proceedings.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     15 November 2013

Yes, fighting for my brother is right in opining that the police will not earn the wrath of their superiors by cancelling the FIRs registered on an offence over the complaint made by someone.  Your question is who will register FIR, whether CAW or police after the mediation efforts failed?, What difference it makes on who registers FIR, you have to face it anyway(?), so why do you worry about it now itself, be courageous enough to break all the evils that you confront, all the best.

Harrassed _by _498a (Executive)     15 November 2013

If wife doesnt agree to do mediation and ask that i want to go in court only for decision, is this helpful to her, she also has to face problems for proofing the false bills and other false allegations, or only i have to face problems in court. she actually wants to harrass us only.

What is the process of Court if mediation fails and Case register and further FIR , AB and then ?

Regards

498A=Frauds 

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     15 November 2013

Dear Querist

Investigation is start after register the FIR, but police ask some questions or after some inquiry police can register the case & start investigation. the accused can file anticipatory if the AB is applicable in his state otherwise he can file a quashing petition before High Court u/s 482 of Cr.P.C. along with an application for arresting stay.

Feel  Free To Call

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register