LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vinod (executive)     27 August 2010

iInsolvency

Few Facts : 1. Taken my wife to a separate home in the first week of this month. Rent agreement taken in joint name and signature taken of hers. 2. She demanded the items given to her by her parents during marriage. I agreed on the condition that she will sign the list of articles given. Also the receipt of articles is required while returning the same. Otherwise it won't be possible for me to return it back. She agreed to sign the list. But later on when I actually presented the list in from of her. She refused to sign. 3. MIL wants to visit the home and want to stay for some days. I put pressure on girl that she has left my parents and now I want to leave her parents and don't want any further interferance. 4. Today she wants to leave the job..earlier she has committed that we both will earn and contribute for our home..already threat of false dowry allegations.. Advise needed: 1. List of Articles given by in-laws during marriage but was not in their handwriting and also not signed by anybody. May be panditji has prepared the list. How to prove that the list is genuine? 2. Wife is earning but no appointment letter, receiving salary in cash..so no proof of her earning...how to prove if she files maintenance? 3. Want to leave the job intentionally..So that I can put more pressure on her and in laws that we are living on rent and now don't have the money to pay the rent..is it a wise decision?? 4. My last question how can one prove that he is insolvent if i want to avoint maintenance?

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

1. Normally Court appoints Local Commissioner and or Court Commissioner to check your verocity of "insolvency" statement and submits a report before the Court that is how one declares "income" status in maint. cases which is even binding all the way before Hon'ble SC

2. For above it is not that simple to convince a Court to first of all give directiont for such appointment in a maint. case.

You have along way to go.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register