LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akash Tripathi (fresher)     29 July 2014

Ignou rejected my bca degree. what should i do now

I'm BCA from Smu-de. I enrolled in bca in 2011. That time S.m.u was UGC DEC recognized  there was no case one SMU-DE Even ignou used to accept smu students.But after 2012 conflict arise and ignou started taking this action. They said You SMU-DE degree is Off-campus  thats why its not valid . true but in 2011 there was nothing like that . even in order of honorable High court admission before 2012 will not be affected.

What is my fault. why smu was UGC/DEC approved in 2011 If they were not following Ugc guidelines. only way to check if the university is fake or real is to check on UGC list. I did same so why my degree is not acceptable ? 

What should I do now? i'm hopeless and tensed. What is the Solution. What all action i can take ?is my degree really useless now? 

Please HELP

Learning

2 Replies

DISHA D. SHAH (lawyer)     01 August 2014

yours should be valid  but you have to fight  . i think you should go for writ petition in high court  And ask to join to you to  other students also if possible . Lets take experts views ....

Puran Chand (NA)     18 January 2015

Dear Akash Tripathi,

You got the admission In IGNOU or not, If you how will get same case with me my application form also rejected as OFF CAMPUS.

Please to inform me at puran2015ca@gmail.com, I am very thankful to you If you provide complete information regarding this.

Puran Chand

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register