FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shalini mishra (housewife)     04 April 2015

Ignoring non bailable warrant!! what will it cause


I filled protest petition against final report under 498a,313,323,504,506 & 3/4 DPA in cour but court opened case under 498a & 3/4 DPA only and sent summons to my husband and mother in law only (other names were removed by court).

husband received certified copy from the ACJM through his lawyer and he went for REVISION in session court. At same time both cases were being run (dowry & revision both). but my in laws never attend the ACJM court.

on a date, ACJM court issued NBW for husband and mother in law.

Mother in law achieved bail from court but husband is not coming in court till now nor he receiving summons/warrants. (he is hidden)

Sir/Madam, my question is what can be done in this case against the husband?

  1. what the court will do if husband will not come after issuance of Non Bailable Warrant  against husband?


 4 Replies

rajuchowdappa   04 April 2015

Husband will be take into custody by the police and present him to the court.
1 Like

Bhaskaran Advocate (Lawyer)     05 April 2015

You need to catch hold of a lawyer who is well versed with the tactic of how to use the weapon of NBW with him.   You must also know the whereabouts of your husband's address to arrest him.   Knowing his whereabouts is your responsibilty.

Unless he is produced in court nothing will happen to him. 

1 Like

shalini mishra (housewife)     07 April 2015

I don't know where is he staying right now. He is hidden and i tried to know about him among all relatives but nobody know about him.

Can i tight his screw, by praying to the court to make an order of KUDKI (sealing of home) for the home of his parents?

  1. will court pass an order of KUDKI (sealing of home) as neither he is coming to the court nor he is receiving the summon/warrant of the court?

or what can be done if he will not come to the court?

  1. How many NBWs will be sent to him by court?
  2. after NBWs, what action will be taken by the court?
  3. what action will be taken against his mother in court if he will not come?

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     07 April 2015

court will not issue such order to seal the house

what about his place of work thus he is appearing in work place or not enquire there

or some time he may be hide in his house enquire there also

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query