Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

yasaswi gomes (.)     24 June 2021

Ignorance is bliss

Hi,

I am facing problems with multi national companies. Some are poor and uneducated middle class co workers and managers who learned operations knowledge only over the years and they are threatening everyone who are immigrating. They are spreading rumours that we are uneducated. The founders need cheap labor, so the white men who are consulting in India at the top level are saying that I am uneducated as well probably because they are minimum qualified in their own education plus they can retain me as their workforce making profits. Human capital is the only business after basic commodities!! Foreign embassy staff taking feedback from them foreign clients and delaying the visa; HR who will read my complaint here, not hiring me properly. MCA not bringing strict restrictions on foreign companies to KEEP QUIET & NEVER GIVE FEEDBACKS because I don’t like anyone speaking behind my back as I’m loosing many opportunities. 

Is MCA is snoring 💤 ? Why are Police asking evidence for white collared crimes? What is the solution for this menace? Top of that political  nuisance- everyone puts up handshake photos with CM and PM and we never get the visa on time. Why should an NRI pay any Indian taxes? Why should NRI vote abroad wasting his and other country resources?

Over all of this nuisance, once people go abroad, there is foreign local mafia nuisance, foreign recruitment problems- they don’t give employment as well and people returned back to india after spending a lot of money. What is this rubbish?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register