Share on Email

Share More

sagar jadhav (employee)     13 November 2013

If wife in perm. coma can i get dv

if wife is in coma i.e clinically dead,can I re-marry

Learning

6 Replies

NiceManMyself (self)     13 November 2013

Hello Sagar, why? Don't you have to take care of her?

If you are in similar health condition, will your wife remarry ?

Legally, yes, i think so, if illness prolongs for certain duration...

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     13 November 2013

Hey Sagar do you really know the meaning of Sapthapadi if you're a really Hindu. Take care of her. Why do you need a divorce for a lady who is about to die, Shame on your part. Just imagine you really deserve a wife who will face all sorts of false cases against you and die in dark. God has given you this wonderful opportunity of this seva. If you are really worries about the S** life then no point in coming to this forum. Go to any lawyer and apply for Divorce, you will sure shot get it.

Guys and Legal Gurus I dont think you guys have to comment anything here.

Deeply Hurt (PM)     13 November 2013

Originally posted by : sagar jadhav

if wife is in coma i.e clinically dead,can I re-marry

If your wife being in coma is the only reason you wanna divorce her / remarry, please don't do it!!

We are called humans because we gotta show the humane attitude(having or showing compassion or benevolence) in us which the animals usually are not capable of!

But even animals exhibit such humane tendency among their kind: for eg,

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2397070/Tragic-moment-white-mouse-tries-rescue-mouse-jaws-giant-snake-jumping-head--fails.html

Have a heart dear bro! Niceman has said it very well: If you are in similar health condition, will your wife remarry ?

fighting back (exec)     13 November 2013

if she is really innocent, then you should take care of her, no way bro...think about it, dont abandon  midway, what would happen if you had a b*tch just like us (other members of the forum) 

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     13 November 2013

Sagar don't think too much bad for her , take care of her upto her last moment afterall she is your wife .

sagar jadhav (employee)     13 November 2013

she is a b*tch not going to abandon her I have to increase family lineage

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More