Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

If wife don't turn up on second montion?

Hi

Going to file MCD and wife side is bent on the demand of all agreed articles/ornaments on first motion. I donot have any intentions of holding streedhan but want to give them everything divided into both the MCD motions as she is already into live-in with her boyfriend and I suspect she, after getting all streedhan, may not bother to come back on second motion (just to harass me as she is already enjoying her life). If I accept her demand of returning streedhan during motion then :

1. Can I put any condition (or  any similar condition?) in MCD draft that if she falis to appear on second motion then she is bound to join matrimonial home immediately (which I know she will never come) OR should appear for second motion else she should be fined rs. XYZ ?

2. If condition 1. is not practical (in the eyes of law) or if wife side don't agree with it and I proceed with first MCD motion with her condition of returning everything on first motion, and later if she don't appear for second motion (just to harass me) then what options I am left with? Is it easier to get divorce after first motion with her not appearing on second motion? Or what?

I am confused.

Learning

4 Replies

Gulshan Tanwar (Advocate)     03 February 2013

Then file 340 CrPC against her to teach her a lesson!

(Guest)

What happens with filing case of purjury?

Will I then be granted divorce easily in that case?

(Guest)

Please comment

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     05 February 2013

I think I have answered it somewhere else.

On phone call..

Hemant 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register