Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

yogendra (engineer)     23 August 2014

If someone write like this in petition of divorce

Dear experts and friends,

I am going to file divorce.I am victim of marital fraud.I have many evidence. Whenever i tried to make physical relation with my  wife,very bad smell comes from her body.I feels like vomiting.I can't make physical relation with her.I don't have any attraction towards her.If i write in petition that whether i will get divorce or not but i can't make physical relation with wife in this life.In 2 years of marriage life i did s*x only 5-10 times.I never did s*x without protection.I also don't want any kids from this relation because no love exist in this relation.How court react about above lines in petition.

Learning

6 Replies

NUT (Programmer)     23 August 2014

Legally she is your wife ,.... If you don't like just quit marital life and do sanyasi stuff . In this life you can't get divorce unless she agrees

Dear NUT bhai,

I mentioned only one reason.Apart from this i have many evidences like voice recordings to abuse me,threating of suicide recordings,evidence about her parents fraud etc.I just want to know whether one should write these lines in petition or not?How court will react to these lines.

fighting back (exec)     23 August 2014

I am going to file divorce.I am victim of marital fraud.I have many evidence.

what kind of evidence do you have of trying to make physical evidence with your wife? do you have some sort of video of your bedroom act?

Whenever i tried to make physical relation with my  wife,very bad smell comes from her body.

as her to to make a habit of taking a bath everyday.......

I feels like vomiting.I can't make physical relation with her.I don't have any attraction towards her.If i write in petition that whether i will get divorce or not but i can't make physical relation with wife in this life.In 2 years of marriage life i did s*x only 5-10 times.I never did s*x without protection.I also don't want any kids from this relation because no love exist in this relation.How court react about above lines in petition.

just making claims of not able to have s*x because of xyz reasons because of xyz reasons, it is difficult to seek divorce. the evidence that you might not be pointing directly toward the problem, i think you need counselling more that court cases. 

Dear Fighting back, Thanks for reply.I already told i m victim of marital fraud and having sufficient evidence.This is merely a additional problem.I just need advice should i write this thing in petition?

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     23 August 2014

no grounds made out for divorce

she will book you for cruelty

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     28 August 2014

You keep saying that she has committed a marital fraud but are not coming out with it so that somebody can give a proper opinion to your query.  It is better you approach a local lawyer, discuss in length about all your problems, take his advise and decide next course of action.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register