Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aravind Unnikrishnan   16 March 2023

If some one files an appeal against an order from court what to do

Hi

if some one files an appeal against an order from court what to do. I have filed a case to put up a boundary wall in my property with my neighbor and the judgement came in favour of me.But now my neigbour filed an appeal and  I got a notice from court to appear before it . 

I have no money to again spend for a lawyer. can I myself appear before court . What should i do. Please help me regarding the procedures

Learning

4 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     16 March 2023

Well you need to argue the case, it is better  either to get lawyer or submit your written statement.

Just if the case is called seek time from court to file reply to appeal. then prepare a written statement replying the Appeal and ask court to consider that as your arguement.

Aravind Unnikrishnan   16 March 2023

Sir how to do so. How to sumit the reply sir. Is there any formatI am very much ignorant of court procedings.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     16 March 2023

just read the appeal and give parawise reply. get help from some lawyer

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     16 March 2023

If you are able to challenge the appeal as a party in person, you can very well appear before court as party in person and challenge the same, however you can take asistance or guidance from a lawyer outside the court in case of any difficulty to handle the appeal

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register