FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rav Saini   26 September 2020

if husband residing out of country... wife filed a case for divorce then how much time it will take ...

or give me better idea to get divorced early...
please help us we filed case in june nd nw corona happened


 2 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     30 September 2020

If after proper summoning opposite party is not turning up than you may get ex-party decree


Adv Deepak Joshi


Seema Joshi (advocate)     03 October 2020

If you have filed mutual consent divorce than first motion can be done by POA holder of husband nad fir second motion vhe has to come or certain courts even doing that to on VC 

But if u have contested divorce than after proper service to opposite party if he doesn't appear even after giving two or three chances than court may proceed exparte proceedings 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query